Wednesday, September 2, 2009

random post

Recently I have done some random things, things that I did for no reason. I created my own bucket list - i could put some 35 items on it in less than an hour. I had to think hard and wide, about things that I have secretly wished to happen but was not conscious enough to know about. The experience was good and goes on to show just how much you can know about yourself when you write something related to yourself.
Today also I had a lot of spare time, so I googled for "5 things to do in 5 minutes" and got this link - http://www.search-this.com/2007/10/05/5-things-to-do-in-5-minutes/ and registered on all the sites it mentioned - technorati, MyBlogLog, del.icio.us, StumbleUpon!, Digg. Though the site says that these could be done in 5 minutes but it took me over an hour to go to these sites, learn what these sites are for and register on the site. One thing that pisses me off during this process is the rejection of the username that you want to have because someone before had already registered with that name on that site. So I have to take
a username which is not to my liking and that makes the registration part quite irritating.
I have registered on these sites but I am not sure how much I am going to surf through them.
That part is reserved for the later blog(s) !

No comments:

Post a Comment