Friday, August 21, 2009

Stanford University

Yesterday I saw Stanford University with my own eyes, not in some photos on the net but indeed with my own eyes. The sight and the feeling was unbelievable. Here I was standing looking at one of the best places to be in the whole world and how lucky I felt. The drive to the university was great too with the Palm Drive providing open invitation to the world for making a visit to the remarkable university. We were welcomed by a cool breeze making the experience all the more enjoyable and worth-remembering. We took some pictures and just roamed about the place looking at the architectural marvels that thronged the place. Stanford University has approx 19 libraries, which may sound surprising but once you get to see the place, it does not seem very surprising. I can only guess how much blessed the people studying in this university
must be feeling. But seeing it in my lifetime is in itself a big achievement. God bless the souls who conceptualised and created this wonderful university !!

No comments:

Post a Comment