Sunday, August 16, 2009

Westfield Valley Fair Mall

We visited Westfield Valley Fair Mall, arguably, the best mall in Bay Area.
Being a weekend, the parking was full in the shed area, so we had to contend parking our Honda Civic on the open top floor.
It is the best mall I have seen uptil now. It has excellent high-end clothing stores - ranging from Gap, Armani Exchange,Nordstrom to normal stores like Louis Vuitton. Personally I found the Armani Exchange collection the best I have ever seen. Trying their jackets, shirts and T-shirts was in itself an exhilarating experience. Gap had an exclusive store for kids on the ground floor and kept the men & women clothing collection on the first floor.
It also had an excellent food court with Mongolian B.B.Q, Japanese eating joint, Panda Express and other food joints catering to Mexican, Japanese and American tastes. Each of us had a sixteen size smoothies made up of strawberries, raspberries, blue berries etc. It was quite yummy and thirst-quenching.
It even had exclusive shops for caps and teas.
We roamed around for 4 hours, still could cover only one floor of the two-floored mall.
In the end, we did do some shopping - a Polo jeans for me, two Gap T-shirts each for me and my brother and other minor stuff.
Overall the experience was good, hope I get another chance to visit it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment